Thursday, December 8, 2011

Great Trial.

We had a great trial on Sunday, the weather was perfect and all the dogs did well.  Riot and Preston ran their dogwalks in every run, Preston had one bad one but the other two were great.  Riots were perfect except she was sucking to the dogwalk allot because she loves her dogwalk!
I definitely have stuff to work on with Preston, as I was driving to the trial on Sunday morning I realized I had never taught him the table so as you can see in his first run he got on and then attempted to target off the side of it :)   Also need more proofing on weaves and contacts before we trial again.  Other than that I was very pleased and he seemed to get more and more confidence in each run.  Here is a video of his first run and a few highlights from the day.Riot and Preston now have a couple weeks off training as we leave for Worlds tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner